Entrepreneurs starting new ventures or existing corporates expanding their business horizons, in any sector of any size, HRFC provides complete HR Road Map with customized solutions. This helps them to have efficient HR practices from the beginning, apart from giving them greater time to focus on their business.
Services’ Profile for Start-Ups / Business Expansions:
- Strategic Inputs & HR Roadmap:Vision sharing discussions with entrepreneurs to finalize HR road map with Mission and Objectives. Provide key HR inputs on: Manpower planning, department wise allocation, HR budget, recruitment solutions, Talent development and Retention.
- Complete HR /Resources Planning:
- Recruitment plan : Recruitment plan and calendar in synergy with Business plans.
- Induction : Orienting new employees with basic knowledge and skills.
- Deployment : Deploying the resources after on-the job training.
- Set up functional HR Department:Set up functional HR Dept. with competent Team and proven HR Tools. Organization specific HR Manuals, Policies, Formats and Procedures for all HR interventions with detailed guidelines.
- Establish effective HRIS:Complete HR Documentation, both – on & off line. Leave Management, Performance Management, Attendance Management, Payroll Management, HR Manual, Formats, Policies, Position Purpose Documents – Job Specifications, Job Descriptions, KRAs and KPAs and HR Tools and Interventions.
- Talent Development Initiatives: Training need identification, Customized training modules and execution of plans. Measuring training effectiveness, continuous Talent Development with Training calendars.
- Performance Management Systems:Design industry specific (Retail, Healthcare, Hotels & Hospitality, Financial services, Manufacturing sectors etc.,) performance measurement matrix along with Appraisal Forms and guidelines for each level, i.e., for Staff, Executives and Managers.
- Labour Laws Compliance: Complete legal cover under various labour laws. Registrations, Registers, Returns and Compliance issues under various labour laws, viz., PF, ESI, Acts monitored by Labour Office , PT, EECNV etc.,
- Managing HR Function: Once the HR Dept. is set and fully functional, option to retain HRFC to manage it and have quality services consistently